Thursday, April 7, 2011

bandwagon

i've decided to become a blogger, so we'll see how this goes.  i'll try to post more than once a quarter and make it somewhat interesting for the readers (if there are any).  i figure atleast my sister, the advertising major, would enjoy reading it.  i mean how interesting is a small-town girl, stay-at-home mom? pretty "interesting" once you throw in a husband that has an obsession with junk cars and secretly wants to be a chicken-farmer, plus an on-the-go/wild woman of a child, and two dogs...one of which was found at a dumpster in georgia.  yes, the davis family is quite "interesting" and i thought that atleast a few of my family members and friends would want to be my followers.  i like the sound of that. so, here's to my new blog...

1 comment:

  1. Holly! I am not sure how to make a google account to follow you, so I am using my younglife gmail address. Gosh, I am so excited you are blogging! I will certainly be following you and sweet Lila! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete